Tuesday, June 19, 2012

current favorite...


One of my goals for the year is to start my 'current favorites'. I have so many things I love from a variety of categories that I really really want to share with everyone. Now is a better time than ever. I encourage everyone to try my favorite things, leave feedback, email me your current favorite thing and I will definitely share them. To start off my current favorite.... Pop Drops!
I love these things! I love that I don't have a stick that gets all soggy and gross. (I would not recommend this for children. They are smaller than the normal sucker and may become a choking hazard.) These even have the tootsie roll centers. Right now I am on weight watchers and I keep these at my desk. I can have 4 of them for no points. It is enough just to pop one in my mouth and give me the sugar I am craving and keep me from other bad things I may eat that I shouldn't have (like a chocolate bar) 

I found these at fresh market and Walgreen's (so far).  

1 comment:

Rie Pie said...

These are awesome! I'm a sucker for, well, suckers. Tootsie made a white chocolate strawberry for the forth of July. It was the best one ever!