Wednesday, November 9, 2011

#9

I spent the first two hours of work thinking that today was Thursday. Man when 8:30 rolled around I was in for a rude awakening. Usually I am a day behind - it is never good to be a day ahead. It kinda ruined my morning... I curse you Wednesdays!!!

Today I am glad that I have a new phone on the way... sad that I am still out of a phone. For those who don't have facebook - my phone company crapped out on me. I do not like tmobile. Then they delivered the bad news that they changed my bill date and 'forgot' to tell me causing all sort of havoc on not paying my bill on time. Them telling me that = one MAD Sam. It was not a fun picture. To top it all off, they hung up on me :( so now I am switching providers along with getting a new phone. Tmobile is going out of business and the last 6 months have not been fun ending in them losing one long time customer.. so for those who have called me or sent me a text - and I haven't responded... I am not ignoring you, although there are a few people I want to! My phone wont send any outgoing calls or text.. but I can receive incoming. so here is to a new phone! Can Friday come any faster???? PLEASE????


No comments: