Friday, November 18, 2011

#17



Holy crap I am behind. Every day is getting busier and busier. If I don't post in the morning I tend to pass out on the couch before I make my post. so I will make 2 before tomorrow. I guess this one is technically yesterdays... I am grateful for twilight. I know that sounds really retarded to some but really that movie gives me more than I can ever tell you. I love everything about it. My favorite scene is in the last movie eclipse when they are hiding Bella from the newborns and they are up in the mountains with that huge snowstorm coming in. I love it when she is freezing and cant get warm so Jacob snuggles up next to her. We cannot forget the moments after that when Victoria shows up and Bella saves the day by cutting herself to distract Victoria. That is when they go in for the kill! That scene is the best in all of the movies (so far). Twilight is #17 on my grateful list!

No comments: