Sunday, October 16, 2011

what have we been up to???





 I cannot believe Oct is over half way over. Lie has been a bit busy for us and I feel bad - I have only had the time to put up minimal WW. My weeks are going by faster and faster - I am dreading winter. I feel like they are going to go so slow. I have the attitude of, the faster it gets here the faster it will be gone and then it will be summer... maybe? This summer was way to short and I am already ready for it again. I didn't feel like I got one at all! Now here we are winterizing the house and getting last minute preps done on the house while it is still 'warm'. the past two months have been filled with work work and more work - oh and football. I have been working overtime (which I am grateful for!) but it really puts me late doing hair at nights. It seems like fast food has taken over my life Monday - Wednesdays. With the month of September came not only allergies but also football. Which also means fast food has taken over my life on Thursdays and Friday. I have been traveling as far as Ogden for tooele games. That brings us to Saturday and Sunday - my clean day and prep for the next week day. I haven't had much success lately. Thank goodness this is the last week of football! I love it and I love going out there but I haven't had much time with Bryce and I haven't had any me time. I thought I would post pics of his football games. I love that he is mainly the shortest kid on the entire team but he is a little go getter. He sure knows how to take a good beating. Sometimes when I am looking through my lense I just get antsy thinking this kid is going to get hurt - but he gets back up and does it again. I will post more later this week of his last game which is the senior appreciation week (still so disappointed in my family for NOT supporting him - I am still a bit upset with this, more on that later.)






Cam is right in front of #11. He made sure he got that tackle!

He is right in the middle holding his mask
 If you look at the next 5 in in a row - they don't look as brutal as it was in real life. I was standing directly behind the ref and I still don't understand how he didn't see this. I am quite surprised that I even got these shots. As I was watching it I just kept thinking that he was going to be seriously hurt or his neck was going to break.





Helping an injured teammate.

Making another tackle!


he is always one of the first out onto the field

at the beginning of the game against Grantsville they had skydivers to start the game. Here is the first on wearing granstville's jersey
Here is the second skydiver - wearing Tooele's jersey


Here is the 3rd carrying the flag. They also had the kick off football to start the game :)


And my brother was making fun of me for saying it was 'cold'. I wasn't the one wrapped up in a blanket!



Can you see how short he is compared to his other teammates???




I know this picture is so blurry but he was hit pretty hard in this pic. I posted it because you can see how powerful it was - and yet he kept on running after this. he didn't let it get in the way!
Talking with the coach
This isn't cam but it was one of his teammates. This last game I went to - they were playing dirty! The team they were playing actually took out 3 tooele players. This one took over 20 minutes to clear off. They had to call in another ambulance to take him to the hospital. When we had left the game he couldn't move from the neck down. 3 hours later i did receive a text that he was ok and he did take a pretty hard head. He will be ok but he is out for the rest of the season (3 games). I am glad he is ok!





No comments: