Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My new favorite...

Wow I need to catch up on this blog. I have so much going on lately that it is impossible to catch up. I have been working some long hours lately so when I get home I just wanna relax.

I have spent many many many many hours researching photographers. Since the day I knew there was a chance that I could have got married I have researched them. My siblings have all gone through the same photographer for all of their wedding spreading apart over 17 years. I look at the pictures now and they are all the same! BORING!!!!! The photographer never updated her stuff - It happened to be the same photographer who did our family pictures year after year ... again - all the same - BORING! I knew from that time when I turned 19 that I did not want that same photographer. Period! Since then I have had this fascination with photographers. I never thought I was a beautiful person - I was just your average joe... Then I meet Laine Images - or Beckah, the master mind behind the camera. She changed my life forever. I am not saying this because she is my friend I am saying this because she made me believe in myself over simply taking a picture of me. I am HOT!!!!!! I know I have gushed over her time and again but she has some amazing potential, and she has a knack for photography. I adore her...

I know Chad's graduation has come and gone but before he got his first glimpse of reality I called up Laine Images to capture his childhood one last time (can you call it childhood??? Or simple sass teenage awkward years..???) I now have a new favorite photo from Laine Images...





AMAZING!!! that is all I can say. Thank you laine images for taking priceless photos that I will cherish for the rest of my life. You gave me something I didnt have before. Not just one thing.... Many.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

oOoooOhh Sam. You are too stinkin good to me! BTW, I can't WAIT for your shoot tonight! WEEEE!