Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Something we both enjoy....

Bryce and I have had it with the weather. We were like bears in hibernation. I spent 90% of the winter bundled up... in blankets sitting on the 90 degree angle of our couch. I found a new love for netflixs and I didn't care to change it. I like mocking a bear. but now the bears are coming out of hibernation and I suppose I should too. It is not warm enough to hang out outside but it is time to accomplish SOMETHING. Bryce and I have decided to take a photography class. We love taking pictures and spending time together so what a better way that to take on together. We are already a few weeks in to our class and have learned so much, coming soon will hopefully be some great pictures but for now I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures/photographers....





Coming soon: Hardman wannabe's

No comments: