Saturday, November 27, 2010

Moments to Memories

Today was a day that was productive... really...

I got some Christmas shopping done: 1/2 of Bryce's mom, 1/2 of grandma, all of my dad's, 1/5 of Bryce's done, and I even manage to pick me up an item or two.

The house is clean...

I have uploaded some 'recipe cards' into walgreen photo center to be developed for a gift for my brother and sister...

I also went through my camera and cleaned everything off of it...

Now I just need to go through and organize my computer desktop but that will have to wait.

I thought I would share a few pics I had in my camera.

Here are a few from my work Trick or Treating


Emi and Brooklyn (Fairy and Fish)

Kaleb and Jayce (SWAT Member and Transformer)



I also thought I would show some pics of my indoor decorations. I know I posted these last year but I have added a few new items! I love decorating for the holidays!



The 'Autumn' is new this year.

So is the acorn

Still love the not so new spiders



Oh and Last but not least I thought I would share some 'moments to memories' with you. This is not to bash on Bryce but to help myself from losing it I have to take a step back and laugh a little bit so I thought I would share this. Bryce is known for taking our tupperware and placing them in misc places for me to find. The last time I found some tupperware in some random place i took it upstairs to rinse out. Apparently it had been there for a while and when I opened it up the smell was so horrid that I literally threw up. He has been trying really hard to not leave them in 'random' places for me to find. Well as of lately this is what I find....


Oh wait lets take a closer look.....


For those who cant really tell, These Tupperware are EMPTY... and they had been sitting in the fridge for about a week... So instead of leaving them in random places for me to find all rotten he now sticks them into the fridge to keep them 'fresh'. As I said sometimes I have to just laugh to prevent myself from hurting him...

No comments: