Sunday, March 1, 2009

Starting my blog


Thanks to the pushes of starting a blog by Brittany (and the confirming by my cousin Dan the man) I decided to jump in and join this world of blogging. I have always had a fascination of reading other blogs but never thought I would do it myself. After finding many friends and people who have touched my life in the past and seeing where their lives had led them I thought I would jump on the band wagon! I hope by doing this I can give people an insight to myself and also let friends from the past, present and future get a glimpse into my life.
For those who may have been trying to catch up I currently live in Riverton. I am back in school for the time being and have dated the most amazing person (don't we all say that) for 4 years. Yes that is a long time. I work for a company in Salt Lake which I enjoy very much. I have many dreams hopes and visions for the future and it is up to me to make them happen. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Sam! I can't wait to read more!